1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you accept the measures in this Policy, you agree to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Company name: OLE SOLUTIONS
Company name: OLE SOLUTIONS
VAT NUMBER: X487600T
Address: Calle Belgrado, 22. 11405. Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Spain.
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes treating your data securely and transparently. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data is not harmed, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
- Data of an identifying nature.
- To provide information, services, products, relevant information and news in the sector.
- Sending communications.
In accordance with the applicable data protection legislation, your personal data may be processed insofar as:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. You may of course withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because it is necessary for the provision of one of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to companies related to OLE SOLUTIONS for the provision of various services in their capacity as Data Processors. The company will not make any transfer, except by legal obligation.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you may contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information referred to in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in accordance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- To restrict the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request portability of your data in accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication to email@example.com.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event. This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.
Cookies are small amounts of information that are stored in the browser used by each user so that the server can remember certain information that can be used later. This website uses third-party cookies, which are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a website that is not managed by us, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In this case, cookies are used for statistical purposes related to the visits received and the pages consulted, and their use is accepted when browsing the site.
|Advertising, statistics and measurement||Places Cookies on your computer or device and receives the information stored in them when you use or visit services provided by other companies that use Facebook services.|
|_ga (Google)||2 years||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gid (Google)||24 hours||It is used to distinguish users.|
|_gat (Google)||1 minute||Se usa para limitar el porcentaje de solicitudes. Si has implementado Google Analytics mediante Google Tag Manager, esta cookie se llamará _dc_gtm_<property-id>.|
|_gali (Google)||30s||Enhanced link attribution.|
|_unam (SHARETHIS)||Persistent||Its purpose is to quantify the number of Users who share a certain content and how many web pages are visited as a result of that action.|
|WordPress||2 years||Used for the correct functioning of the WordPress content manager.|
For more information about the types of tracking cookies and Google's data analysis click here.
For information on how to delete cookies from your browser: